Software Development as a Service
From innovation to optimization.
Free of silos and hierarchies, our team can guide you from ideation to release with a process as interconnected as the world around it.
Why Software Development as a Service?
Scale your team up and down as you need different experts or capacity or both.
Cost Effective and Efficient
We’re the Special Forces of the custom development world. Our teams are trained together through our exclusive software development process designed to break down silos, increase communication, maximize planning and reduces cost.
The expert(s) you need when you need them. During different phases of a project certain specialties are not needed as much or at all. Our service is designed to move people on and off your solution as needed.
Development Tools and Tracking
All training, licensing, configuration and integrations of design and development tools are handled in the background. In additional to tools our data driven development process gives you an all-inclusive look into all the daily activities of our SDaaS team. You’ll never be left wondering when something is going to be delivered.
Agile Design and Development Sprints
Our full scrum teams consist of Solution Architects, Product Designers, Engineers, SQAs (manual and automated), DevOps, DB Admins, Scrum Masters and Service Delivery Managers.
Full Service Concierge
Level Up Development hand selects your team based on skills needed to build your solution. Our Service Delivery Managers are the concierges of the Custom Development world.
You provide the challenge and we’ll build the solution.
With better planning, better communication and faster results!
Software Development As a Service includes a hand selected team of industry experts, a proven development process and the licensing needed for a modern development team.
- We’ll start by working together to define the objectives will release over the coming months.
- Then our design team we’ll dive into any relevant information to solve the challenge.
- Next, our team will start the design and architecture phase.
- Once the initial design assets are created and verified from a customer and business perspective we’ll move into the building phase.
- Starting the build phase we’ll iterate unitl the intial launch features are complete.
- While iterating we’ll constantly work with your business and external users to validate functionality and audience engagement.
- Finally, once all the MVP features are completed we’ll set a launch date.
- After Launch, we’ll analyze the solution to see whether or not the business objectives are being met in the wild.
Design Centric Agile Scrum Development Process
Our unique audience driven lean design, agile, and scrum software development process enusres your new project is started on a solid foundation or help put your existing project back on track.