Level Up Development’s Culture
What do we do?
Level Up Development is located in Indianapolis, and we cater to small businesses throughout the US in search of business enhancing tailored software solutions.
At Level Up Development, we empower small businesses to thrive in the constantly evolving, interconnected world by providing them with a team of enterprise-level solution experts dedicated to crafting customized software that boosts their performance.
By tackling the most significant challenges, we unlock the potential of future opportunities, stimulate innovation and growth, and ensure cost efficiency. Small businesses face new challenges and competition daily in this ever-expanding ecosystem, and they choose Level Up Development to stay ahead of the curve while adhering to their unique constraints.
Building on our foundation, our value proposition is deeply rooted in an unwavering dedication to excellence, fueled by a seamlessly integrated and skillfully trained team that is vital for realizing success. Level Up Development is committed to creating cutting-edge, custom software solutions that empower our clients to unleash their businesses’ full potential. Our team synergy and expertise distinguish us, allowing our clients to flourish in the constantly changing digital environment.
This document is dedicated to our unique culture that nurtures such a diverse group of experts and helps guide or decision making process. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value:
What Makes Level Up Development Special?
Our core philosophy of self-governance & harmony between goals, people, and processes.
Our Values Implemented
Collaboration – ensure our decisions are driving client, team and orginizational success
• You seek to understand the goals of our customers
• You accomplish incredible amounts of important work
• You demonstrate consistently strong performance so our customers can rely upon you
• You continually grow
• You make your colleagues better
• You focus on results
• You focus on making things reusable
• You provide solutions to overcome obstacles
• You understand the world from our customers perspective
Trust – You mean what you say and you say what you mean
• You are known for candor, authenticity, trust, transparency, and being non-political
• You only say things about fellow employees that you say to them directly
• You admit mistakes freely and openly
• You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you
• You authentic self is consistant
Empathy – Understand the perspectives of others
• You ask many questions about someone else idea before offering your own assessment
• You contribute effectively outside of your specialty
• You seek to better understand what everyone else’s role means to the teams success
• You make connections that others miss
• You seek to understand how new technologies work together and they can be leveraged to better service our existing and new clients
• You seek alternate perspectives
Tenacity – Tackle the hard problems though good ole hard work
• Problems don’t get the best of you, you get the best of problems
• There is no problem, given enough time, you can’t handle
• You are willing to burn the ‘midnight oil’ to research and solve issues
• You research potential solutions before asking others for help
Innovation – Continuous Improvement
• You create new ideas that prove useful
• You re-conceptualize issues to discover solutions to hard problems
• You challenge prevailing assumptions, and suggest better approaches
• You keep us nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify
• You thrive on change
• You learn from your mistakes and share those experiences
• You seek to understand how to leverage technology to make everyday activities easier
• You are not afraid of failure
Fun – Make everyone around you better through your actions
• You seek what is best for both our clients and Level Up Development, rather than what is best for yourself or your group
• You are open-minded in search of great ideas
• You make time to help colleagues
• You share information openly and proactively
• You are able to put your needs aside to understand the needs of others
SDaaS is Tactical, like Special Forces
We operate like a Special Forces team. Special Forces are people organized into small, versatile teams, called Operational Detachment Experts. Each member of an ODE is an expert in his or her Project Operational Specialty. Their specialized training and expertise allow them to operate independently within the group toward a greater project goal.
Level Up Development operates in a very similar capacity. Our version of the modern workforce is an environment that fosters collaboration, embraces diverse viewpoints, fosters innovation, encourages openness of communication, and discourages politics & popularity contests.
Our belief is that this promotes an environment where you learn the most, perform your best work, challenge yourself daily, improve the fastest, and have the most fun. Our model works best for people who highly value consistent excellence in their colleagues and dynamic, challenging work.
Driving Success Through: