Redefine How You Think About Mobile with IoT
“IoT is growing rapidly. The total number of endpoints will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32% between 2016 and 2021, reaching more than 25 billion connected things. By 2021, the total value of spend on endpoints and services will reach $3.9 trillion.” – Gartner
We’ve entered into an era where the way consumers are interacting with apps is evolving. Digital experiences are becoming more and more data-driven, hyper-personal, predictive and intelligent. This dictates the way companies must present their software if they hope to capture market share in their segment.
This new era also speaks to the “where” users access apps, redefining what mobility means. In other words, mobility no longer means only smartphones and tablets. Now, mobility includes home devices, wearables, connected vehicles and more – in other words, the Internet of Things (IoT).
How Do I Know if IoT Development Is Right For My Company?
According to Gartner, “there will be 25 billion connected IoT devices with a compound annual growth rate of 35%” by 2020.
What does this mean for your company?
At its most basic level, it means your competitors either already or will soon have software available through some type of IoT device – so you’ll need to consider this emerging technology to keep up with them.
However, it all comes down to where your users are, what their needs are, and how they prefer to access and interact with your app. Like AI, IoT decisions should be based on data and explored with the desired outcome in mind.
That’s where we come in. We can help dig into your business goals, your users’ needs and the trends and patterns defining their behavior to help determine if IoT development is right for your company.
What do custom IoT solutions look like with Level Up?
- Small modular incremental improvements delivered quickly that take into account all the aspects of the solution
- Mode 1 (Design all, Develop and Release) and Mode 2 (Design Areas, Develop, Release and Repeat)Methodologies
- A Skilled Agile Team with deep experience in integrations, cloud and analytics
- Our Methodology ensures the right technology is selected in the beginning (Helping remove the work refactor from the project plan.)
- Balancing business and audience needs through our Lean and Agile processes
- Shared Data across the entire organization
- Keeping Security at the forefront of all the design and architecture decisions