Software Development as a Service
What you want, when you want it, when you need it, fully managed.
We’ve simplifed software development so you can focus on whats important, your business, your partners, your customers and of course your bottom line.
Our unique audience driven lean design, agile, and scrum software development process we’ll get your new or existing project on track. You provide the challenge and we’ll help you discover the solution.
We’ve got you covered.
With better planning, better communication and faster results!
Custom Software Development Services Fully Managed, your team provides the challenges and our team helps discover and launch the solutions!
Software Development As a Service includes all licenses and our industry experts will work closely with you to choose the right cloud platforms (if needed) to get your solution started off on the right track.
- We’ll start by working together to define the Mission and your MVP statements for your solution.
- Next, our team will start the design and architecture phase.
- Once the initial design assets are created and verified from a customer and business perspective we’ll move into the building phase.
- Starting the build phase we’ll iterate unitl the intial MVP features are complete.
- While iterating we’ll constantly work with business and external users to validate functionality.
- Finally, once all the MVP features are completed we’ll set a launch date.
- After Launch, we’ll analyze the solution to see whether or not the business objectives are being met in the wild.
Think of us as an extension of your business team.
We take all the pain points out of advanced technology development solutions. At Level Up our solution managers, architects, product designers, engineers, data engineers, and quality engineers have are trained in Lean, Agile, Scrum and Kanban which allows us to scale up and down as needed without loosing a beat.
Our dedicated people will be with you from start to end, from ideation to optimization.
Advantages of working with a Software Development as a Service
You will have access to the resources you need, when you need them.
Cost Effective and Stable
Saves time and energy otherwise spent hiring new employees; competing for new possibly sub-par talent in a heated market; gives you the opportunity to focus on your strategic goals.
The expert(s) you need in every area of the development process (Planning, Architecture, Design, Development, DevOps, Quality, Optimization and Maintenance) to act on your behalf.
It’s a plug and play solution. Oh yea, and you don’t have to worry about interviewing, find engineers that work well together, hiring, administrative tasks or any HR related tasks!