At Level Up Development, you will be working along side the best of the best.
We are looking for an individual that can join our squad and become part of our family. To succeed, this person must be an experienced software engineer who knows the ins and outs of Front and Back-End development.
Our clientelle range from Statups to Fortune 50 companies. You will be helping them solve modern day challenges within the constraints of the project. Are you up for the challenge?
Must Reside in Indianapolis or the surrounding area
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Working in a Lean/Design Thinking/Agile/Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch design engineers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced. engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
- Ability to consult with clients, passion for improvement, stickler of details, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
Your Profile Includes:
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least two object-oriented languages (i.e. either Java, C#, Objective-C or C++).
- Experience with full-stack, back or front end development and mobile including technologies like React, Angular, Android, iOS, Node.js, .NET or Java.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Heroku.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, or Engineering).
- Team player – you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
- Enterprise functionality experience in API Brokering, Centralized Authentication, etc.
Job Type: Full-time