Level Up Development is looking for a Product Strategist to join our growing Product Development team.
The ideal candidate is an innovative, strategic problem solver with a passion for helping companies drive their Product & Service strategies forward.
As a leader within our Strategy & Design team, you will play a critical role in overseeing our strategy and design process to help create and implement tactics to deliver innovative technology solutions for our partners.
You will lead a team of Product Designers to help shape and improve the overall Design and Strategy experience for our partners and utilize your extensive experience in digital product strategy and development to help our partners enhance their product vision and mission, define their product’s roadmap, and align product goals with user’s needs.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Continued Product Ideation and Validation
- Exploring & adjusting based on solution goals
- Building & testing the product hypothese
- Analyzing solution market to understand eco-system
- Defining the right metrics to validate the progression of a product
- Product and process experimentation
- User experience feedback and analysis
- Roadmap planning
- Product backlog grooming and prioritization
- Capture detailed specifications
- Assist in capturing product validation criteria, key business parameters, and product timelines and milestones
We are looking for someone who is highly adaptable and ready to operate in various company, product, and client situations. You should be a very effective communicator with the ability to break down, visualize and translate product requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as lead a team of Product Designers. Some other qualities we think make a good Product Strategist:
- Creative problem-solver
- Effective listener and observer
- Strong leader and communicator
- Strong ability to understand and leverage data to draw conclusions
- Big picture thinker and long-term strategist
- Able to come up with innovative solutions and ideas
Your Profile Includes:
- 5+ years working within a product or software development role
- 5+ years experience in User Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking and/or Design Research
- 3+ years experience leading a Product Design Team
- Creative thinker and thought leader with proven experience conceiving and articulating product strategies and roadmaps
- Ability to synthesize complex and sometimes competing needs/requirements
- Ability to clearly and effectively present concepts and validate design decisions
- 3+ years’ experience within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience operating within multiple projects and development teams simultaneously
Job Type: Full-time