Help build the future.
Join a growing team of passionate, self-motivated, talented, and creative people helping organizations innovate and transform themselves for the modern-day world.
We seek a self-motivated Business Analyst to assist our Account Managers in coordinating local and remote development delivery initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience in a broad range of services and/or product management exposure.
Must Reside in Indianapolis or the surrounding area
- Assist in coordinating efforts between teams in Indianapolis and remote offices
- Help prioritize bugs and enhancement requests in specific functional queues
- Actively communicate with Account Managers, Product Development Teams regarding current and future development projects
- Work with Software Engineering teams for Product-related issues
- Attend key Agile/Scrum sprint ceremonies and participates in discussion with the development team(s)
- Assist in market and usage analysis for assigned areas in support of Product initiatives
- Translate market requirements provided by Product Managers into detailed functional specifications
- Verify that the developed product matches the specifications
- Perform initial investigation and triage of defects related to relevant features or content
- Update product documentation to reflect the developed output
- Support release and launch of product lines
- 2- 4 years of exposure to product management or technical project management exposure on a web-based software product
- Knowledgeable in product management concepts
- Strong learning capabilities, interest to learn Automation, UX Patterns, API technologies and the complex data structure
- Experience in data modeling is preferable
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Highly Motivated
- Eagerness to enhance
- Ability to rapidly understand hierarchies and patterns
Job Type: Full-time